Welcome to the site of FC Barcelona!

Welcome to FC Barcelona site, where you will find out why Barca is more than a club! Here you will also find the latest news and the rich history of this Catalonian club.

If you're a true fan, you can also join FC Barcelona on Facebook. If you don't want to miss any match from FC Barcelona you can check fixtures and schedule below and after every match you can visit us again, because we will provide you with FC Barcelona goals and highlights from their matches. The videos will be published on this site, but sometimes I might find videos from other websites which aren't supported by Squidoo, so I will provide you with links to external sites.

Don't forget to check the current list of Barcelona players in season 2011/2011 and vote for your favourite!

I support this team from my childhood and I want to give all Barcelona fans a presentation of wonderful Football Club Barcelona. Visca el Barca! Enjoy you staying!

No comments:

Post a Comment